Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Biscuit...

Ok, so today I feel lighter overall, but I'm still afraid to weigh myself. I don't want to see that I haven't lost anything or even worse...I have gained. I'm going to stick to waiting until Saturday to weigh myself. I have to have lost something by then, right?

So, I'm a little embarrassed to admit this but I think it's kind of funny. I went to KFC to get some grilled chicken for dinner and apparently a biscuit comes with it. I take the biscuit out of the box and decide that I am going to give it to the dogs...if I can just get it to their bowl without giving in to the temptation to eat this whole thing in one bite. I get right over the dog's food bowl and take one bite and drop the biscuit in the bowl! I chew the biscuit and take a sigh... I swear this is the best damn biscuit I have had in my life!! LOL I then come to my senses and snap out of it before I swallow and rush over to the trash to spit out the biscuit. I feel kind-of weird about it, but I felt satisfied with just getting to taste some real food...

I have to keep pushing on...it's only been a week and 2 days! I can't give up now, but what I wouldn't pay to eat some Mexican food right now...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment