Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 7

This weekend was not bad at all...I didn't even crave anything bad to eat. Josh was very supportive and helped me stay the course. He even ate his hamburger with lettuce buns yesterday like I did! :)

By Sunday, I had lost a total of 4.5 lbs and was feeling great! No headaches, no cravings, and I wasn't very hungry. Matter of fact I only ate 4 Medifast meals Saturday and Sunday...which may have something to do with the fact that I gained a pound when I got up this morning. :(

So, I'm back to sticking to the eating plan and will get in my 5 meals and my lean and green, no matter what! I definitely have more energy and I'm excited about that, now I need to be sure to do some type of activity to increase the weight loss. We will probably walk the dogs today after dinner...that will be an adventure. Blu smelling everything and eating the grass and Bossy trying to kill everything with a tail! I bet we look like a freak show going around the neighborhood! LOL

I will not weigh myself again until Saturday...hopefully, I'll be down a little more by then!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome progress...walking the dogs will definitely increase the weight loss...LOL

    ReplyDelete