Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 4

I feel so much better today...the last two days I had very small headaches that would come in the evening time when it was close to dinner. They weren't pounding but they were nagging enough that all I wanted to do was come home and sleep. I was exhausted the last few days as well...I actually had to take my lunch in the car yesterday and take a quick nap to reenergize and make it through the day! Wednesday, I had the chili for lunch and it looked like DOG FOOD! It makes me dry heave everytime I think about it...I'm so done with that one! We found out that if you have only used one package out of each box, you can exchange them for something else of equal or less value. I think we are all going to send back the soup...after eating on these for a few days, you are pretty much over it. I am going to start bringing part of my lean and green with me to eat for lunch and having the rest for dinner. So, I think my day will consist of me drinking the shakes, eating the bars and having a lean and green...no more gagging!

I have lost 3 lbs so far!! I'm excited! The real test will come this weekend...Josh and I normally eat out. I haven't been craving anything bad though, so I'm hoping it won't be that difficult for me to stick to the diet. I was even able to pass by McDonalds last night while hungry! That's a HUGE accomplishment for me! I am McDonalds' number 1 fan!

Next week, I will start back with the weight lifting and cardio, that should speed up the results. I don't know what I realistically want to lose for this month...10-15 would be ideal, anything more would be great! I'm just glad the scale is moving in the right direction for once!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the success! Didn't that feel good passing Mickey D's and being ok with not stopping? I knot it was difficult, but I am so glad that you are shedding so quickly. So, the foods that you are eating...it sounds like they are ordered? Once you have reached your ideal weight, will you return to standard groceries and just monitor caloric intake or do you have to keep ordering these foods to maintain weight loss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a maintenance phase that you go through that gradually intoduces regular food back into your diet.

    ReplyDelete