Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2 week mark!

Today marks two weeks that I have been on the Medifast diet and I have lost a total of 7 lbs!! I am still aiming for 10-15 by the end of month one and it looks as if I'm on track to hit that. Josh and I leave for Colorado tomorrow and fortunately the Medifast store in Allen will allow me to come in and make one emergency purchase a year! This will help me out so much! Now, I don't have to worry about not having enough food while I'm out of town. The rest of my food should be in when I get back in town.

Danielle has lost a total of 9 lbs and Kandye has lost 8.5. We have another co-worker that started a week ago and has lost 5 lbs! LOL We are all going to be on this diet after awhile! I wonder if I can get in a bikini by the end of summer??

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment