Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Week 5...

Last week was a rough week for me! I hated every bit of this diet and I resented being fat and having to diet in the first place!! To make matters worse, my co-worker lost a total of 15 lbs in 5 weeks while another lady who is doing the Medifast diet lost 13 in 3 weeks!! So you know what I go and do?? I take my happy ass to McDonalds for a treat and decided not to even get upset and to start over on Saturday. I have been doing great since Saturday and have vowed not to cheat at all this month.

I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 9.5 lbs! WOO HOO!! I feel slimmer and that helps keep me motivated. I really want to lose a total of 20 lbs by the end of this month. I started hip hop dance classes yesterday and I think I missed my calling! LOL Now, I'm not a Beyonce by any means but I had sooo much fun and it didn't seem like a workout at all. Too bad it's only once a week...but it's a start. I also signed up for Belly Dancing classes...that is going to be VERY interesting! I just want to work out doing something I like and dancing is it amazingly.

I have a girl's trip this weekend in Houston that I am so looking forward to and all of my friends that I am meeting up with are slim and fit and I know I am going to be self conscious. I'm trying to figure out if I should just mention my weight gain upfront and get it over with or just hope they don't notice! :-o LMAO!!

And here again, what to do about this diet while I'm gone?? Awww damn, I am going to have to break my vow for the weekend just a little. I mean, we are going to Lupe's and I heard they had the best Mexican ever! And I LOVE Mexican food!! I will not go overboard like I did in Colorado. I will try to stick to my diet as much as possible this weekend.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment