Friday, July 9, 2010

Can't Believe It...

I'm off today...we are not going to Houston this weekend after all though. There is a bad storm coming up through TX and we decided to reschedule our girl's weekend. On one hand, I am sad...I really wanted to see all my friends and get away for the weekend and hang out but on the other hand this allows me the opportunity to stick to my diet and not cheat this month like I vowed...

Ok, so I got up and weighed myself and I am down 11 lbs!! I could not believe it so I stepped on the scale 3 times. Yep, 154.4 it read! WOW...now that makes this feel worth it! And now I feel more motivated to continue working out...matter of fact, I think I am going to go walk the dogs here in a little bit!

I have 9 more to go this month!! I'm sooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment