Thursday, January 20, 2011

A little impatient...

This is where I sabotage myself. I start a weight loss program and eating better and working out and if I don't see results quick enough, I want to quit! I lost 5 lbs in the first week of Weight Watchers and I wasn't even working out, this week...nothing. The scale keeps going up and down a pound. I have been walking on the treadmill and staying within my points and the scale won't go down any more. I know I need to be patient and I need to stay off that scale but it's easier said than done. Then I start to wonder, am I eating the right things within my points, am I pushing myself enough with my workouts, what am I doing wrong?? I am going to post what I eat daily and my workout and I welcome feedback. This is what I have eaten so far this week.

Monday, January 17th
Breakfast
Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal - 4

Snack
Pineapples and grapes - 0

Lunch
3oz Chicken Breast - 3
Single serving Broccoli and cheese - 0

Snack
24 Special K crackers - 3
String cheese - 2

Dinner
Olive Garden Cheese ravioli (only half portion) - 10
1 Breadstick - 4

Snack
Strawberry mentos - 4

Activity - Treadmill for 60 mins


Tuesday, January 18th
Breakfast
Pineapples, strawberries, grapes - 0

Snack
Strawberry yogurt
Blueberries

Lunch
3oz Chicken Breast - 3

Snack 
24 Crackers - 3
String Cheese - 2
WW lemon cake - 1

Before dinner snack
Bagel - 3
Cream Cheese - 2

Dinner
3oz Meatloaf - 5
Green Beans - 0
1 serving Mashed Potatoes - 2
1 Biscuit - 3
4 oz Pepsi - 2

Activity - Treadmill for 50 minutes


Wednesday, January 19th
Breakfast
Strawberry and Cream Oatmeal - 4

Snack
Yogurt - 2
Blueberries - 0

Lunch
3 oz Meatloaf - 5
Green beans - 0
Mashed Potatoes - 2

Snack
24 Crackers - 3
Cheese stick - 2

Dinner
3oz Meatloaf - 5
Broccoli - 0
1/2 cup sweet potatoes - 2

Activity - none

2 comments:

  1. stay away from the scale! it will kill you! especially since some people lose inches and not lbs. Its easy to get discouraged. What I would do is use my clothes as my scale and only weigh in once a week as a treat...lol, you should have josh hide it.

    Looking good with the diet! Also, move your incline on your treadmill up and down as you workout this way you get some interval training, which will help burn calories. hehehehe, i'm jillian michaels today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of having Josh hid the scale from me so I won't even be tempted to weigh myself! LOL

    ReplyDelete