Thursday, August 5, 2010

For real...this is my last week!

I decided to do the Medifast diet one more week. It has been going pretty ok, except that I have been eating salsa every night this week. It's leftover from this past weekend and it's sooo good! LOL

I have been working out a little more. I am taking tennis lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays and that has been sooo much fun. I may have a new hobby! I also went walking twice this week so far as well and will be going with my friend Maggie on Saturday. I got on the scale tonight and I am at 150.2 and that's weighing myself at night (the heaviest time). So I may get the courage to get on the scale in the morning to see what I really weigh.

For some reason, I am really craving fruit! I want to eat some grapes and strawberries so bad. Next week, that will be my treat to myself! LOL How lame...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment