Thursday, August 19, 2010

It feels good...

I had another person tell me that I'm looking good today and it really makes me feel great about the progress that I have done. I would have never imagined that I would actually 1)get as big as I was and 2)finally do something about it that worked! I think I am more aware of when my weight is getting out of hand or when I have not been eating as good as I should or when I have been slacking in my workouts. In the past, I would notice but I didn't care to do anything about it!

I have decided that I am going to challenge myself to do 2 things by Labor Day. One is to lose those last 2 lbs to make my total weight loss 20 and to get into a tankini when we go up to the lake! I would say a bikini, but I am WAY too self-conscious to pull that off!! Baby steps...

So yesterday, I went to the gym and did my cardio for an hour and then I went and played tennis with Josh for 45 mins. I am going to aim at working out at least 5 times a week over the next few weeks and stick to eating my salad and chicken and even increase the Medifast meals from 2 a day to maybe 3 or 4.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment