Friday, August 6, 2010

My official weight!

Ok, so I got up this morning and weighed myself and I am still 150.2. That's 15 lbs lost! It has stayed that way for a few weeks now, but that's fine. I'm just happy to know that I can eat pretty normal and not gain!! I don't think I have stayed this small for longer than a few days in the last 4 years. I am so happy that I am finally getting some control over this weight loss thing. I am getting more active and will start back weight lifting next week.

I definitely think this will be an ongoing battle for me but at least I'm not in denial about it any longer. I will make sure I watch my weight and step on the scale a little more than once a year! I have to learn to say no, even when I would give my right arm for that piece of cake. And I have to stay active...I think that's the key!

I still have a few more pounds that I would love to lose and I have to keep in mind that I didn't gain all of this weight overnight and it's not going to come off that fast either.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment